About Me

By 15:34


Ha-ha, it always gets awkward when writing about myself.
Well, as you already know I'm Helen Mae Le. Here are a couple of facts about me because I'm not sure what to write about :)
  • As of this current year (2015) I'm 16 years old.
  • I created this blog to not only talk about fashion but reveal my thoughts in several stages of my teenage angst life haha.
  • I'm interested in Fashion but Fashion Designing is not my forte!
  • I'd like to think I'm artsy so I try to dabble in photography. If you tell me I'm creative, I'd love you forever.
  • I'm currently studying Legal and Extension English, two of my favourite subjects :)
  • My favourite pizza is Supreme nom nom
  • My style is feminine romantic inspired but I also like adding edgy elements.
  • If I had to choose one makeup look, it'd be a bold red lip. (Red lip girls hola at me!)
  • One thing I strongly dislike is being misunderstood.
  • I love listening to Indie music and EDM!
  • My favourite season is Winter.
  • I aspire to make everyone feel awesome about who they are.
And that's it! I hope you've learned more about who I am as a person.
Have a glorious day/night and thank you so much for reading.
ily <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw, I loved reading this. You seem like such a beautiful, lovely girl. I look forward to reading more of your posts :) x

    Jade | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You're so kind! I've been reading your latest post and I love it!

    ReplyDelete