20+ Things to Do in Spring

By 15:48

 
So, I'm currently faced with the problems many teenagers also experience during the Spring Holidays.
WHAT TO DO?
WHERE TO GO? 
WHY AM I SO LAZY?
WHY CAN'T I JUST SLEEP AND EAT PIZZA? (This one is mine.)
 
Since this is my last school holidays before Year 12 (the last grade/level in high school),  I really want to live up these last few weeks of revival (and FREEDOM) before venturing into my final high school year. However, time is ticking fast and not only am I incredibly super lazy, I have no idea what to do and my motivation is at an all time zero. So after a quick search, tumblr inspo and things I can roughly come up with at the top of my head, here are 20 things to do in Spring!
 
20+ Things to do in Spring 
  • Go to open air markets for vintage finds
  • Go fruit picking

  • Visit parks, forests and open gardens


  • Mid Season Sale y'all
  • Tea Party!

  • Taking a Hike or Beach walk
  • Polaroid Photo Shoot

  • Spring Cleaning (boring at first but accomplishing after, I promise!)
  • Bake/Cook a recipe
  • Try some YouTube challenges (Jellybean challenge, whisper challenge.. etc)
  • Create nature inspired art pieces (art journal, canvas, clay)
  • Create a makeshift tent outdoors (complete with your own playlist, food and activities!)

  • Find indie artsy places in the city (whether it be street art or art installations)
  • Create a Spring Lookbook

  • Start a Blog or YouTube Channel
  • Binge watch an entire series with your best friend/s (or even alone, hey it's okay!)
  • Go out on a date.... with yourself/friend (or if you're lucky your significant partner)
  • Treat someone out for coffee as a surprise!

  • Volunteer somewhere (naww pet shelters!)
  • Spa Day
  • Swap Day (Swap playlists and clothes for a day!)
  • DIY Flower Crowns, Graphic Tees.. etc.
  • Explore new music (Vintage/Retro or Indie music is great!)
And that's all I got! Hope it gave you inspiration and motivation to explore what Spring has to offer! As much as that bed and laptop is ever so tempting, (hun I know) try to spend your holidays wisely instead of lounging around!
Question: What is your favourite thing to do in Spring?
xxx HML

You Might Also Like

0 comments